Design Your Impact: How Will You Make a Difference?
Learn How to Create Positive Social Change by Leveraging Your Unique Interests.
Do You Want to Make a Difference in the World?
Discover how you can personally generate social impact by taking this FREE micro-course! Learn about the roles in social impact communities, select an issue of focus, and strategize ways to generate your unique impact.
This free course will help you:
- Learn about opportunities for social impact
- Understand the organizations and activities that create social impact
- Identify and research an area where you can personally create impact
- Envision future possibilities to generate impact
- Build credibility and expertise around your area of impact
- Prepare you for Social Impact Startup if you wish to create a social enterprise
Social Sector Network is a support organization for social entrepreneurs and sustainable development practitioners. Our team leverages information and connections from a variety of disciplines to deliver top-quality training programs and advisory services. Although we are located in the United States, we are a globally integrated organization, delivering the majority of our support services online.
Taking a community-based approach, we pursue three main objectives:
- Providing Training: Skill-building is our primary focus at Social Sector Network. We offer an assortment of training programs, strategy guides, and advisory services to support social enterprise teams, as well as impact-oriented individuals. Prioritizing affordability and accessibility, we hope to cultivate a community of social entrepreneurship experts.
- Enabling Collaboration: By organizing online communities, we aim to spark collaboration around social innovation and the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. Social Sector Network encourages partnerships across traditional sectors by bringing together an eclectic mixture of organizations and individuals.
- Catalyzing Impact: Our primary goal is to catalyze impact by building a connected, global ecosystem of socially-conscious stakeholders. Through our community-based initiatives, we hope to promote widespread social innovation.
"I first had a chat with Conor Flynn in April 2018 when he was still consulting for Startup Commons, and a few weeks later, he presented me with Social Sector Network. Conor is a really charismatic guy bubbling with energy and eager to impact knowledge and the startup communities. Social sector network inspires me everyday as I thrive to build a better and more sustainable startup/entrepreneurship ecosystem in Africa.
Social Sector Network has a great program for anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. The online courses are just so incredible especially when starting a business and I am very much counting on these courses as I embark on a journey to help 25 young entrepreneurs."
Frequently Asked Questions
What are you waiting for?
Enroll Now to Design Your Impact!